None of the injustices committed will be repared, but all of them will be forgotten. Milan Kundera.

Sunday 30 December 2007

Time of peace, love and joy...


And I was thinking that these holidays would be useful to order my life (bloggerly speaking and more), and the truth is that it was just and ad (at least it wasn't a mystical parfum ad). The holidays, at least in my case, are only to confuse more those who are already confused because in their normal lifes they are too busy to order their ideas. Or maybe the problem is that I'm practical when I'm busy, because my talent is that natural ability to priorize and simplify, but when I have some free time, I forget to priorize and I get stuck in the middle of a knot of files that are thoughts.
Why, if don't have any inmediate worry? Because when you don't have natural and normal worries, you find these others that were aside, and that are happy enough to be found.

Because these Christmas are not what I expected, although I should be already used to it, because life is what happens when you are planning something different (quote qith different fathers, so I quote it as I want), and I still don't know why.
- I don't feel like its is Christmas, Mr. Policeman... it all begun with those angels in the Reforma, that seemed to be hanged...

Tonight I'll try to do some examination of my conscience, in order to write a resumèe of the year tomorrow 31st. I know what scheme it will follow: it's a disbalanced year, with some very positives and some very negatives, that are forcing me to change my direction in a strange turn I didn't considered this time last year. This is determining my New Year's Proposals... let's do this change of direction as sweet and elegant as possible, Mr. Spok.

And maybe, better than doing any examination (specially of conscience!!), I'd like to be in the preparty tonight... but something cannot be and besides are impossible.

No comments: