None of the injustices committed will be repared, but all of them will be forgotten. Milan Kundera.

Saturday 26 January 2008

Lilith revamped


Hereby I present you, dear friends and relatives, readers all, the new version of Lilith... changes the year, changes the look. Because too many things have changed, we needed a formal changed aswell.
FUrthermore, this is my autobirthdaypresent, the recognizition of the change od attitude. Here I am, acid and lively as always, and besides Mozilla proven and also in English, oficially.

Besides, the celebration traditions... yesterday a home party that left my house full of sodas and with the need of a deep clean, and tomorrow, volcano climbing. To demonstrate that ins pite of understanding the creams ads in teh TV, one can still do some extras...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the new Lilith! I hope you keep those colors bright and that your changes spread over the world and reach my life too.

It's time to face changes and start doing what we have to do (whatever that may be...).

Congratulations for your definitive step!

Lilith said...

Told you, 2008 is going to be a good, good year.

Anonymous said...

Hope it is good for you.