None of the injustices committed will be repared, but all of them will be forgotten. Milan Kundera.

Wednesday 14 November 2007

First post... advertisement


I have considered for a long time writting also in English, as there are some kind friends doing efforts to follow me in Spanish. My first option was to translate the posts in Lilith en el Nuevo Mundo, but I didn't like the idea; I'd need to write shorter, and my creativity doesn't accept limits so easily... so, here it is, a new blog. It will anyway contain translations of the other blog, 'cause I think I'll never be able to write directly in English (this post is an obvious exception). I've always admire those writers who could write masterpieces in a different language from theirs... (indeed, I've always envied whoever who can write a masterpiece, but that's another question)...
So, this was the first entry.
Beyond here, monsters...

No comments: