None of the injustices committed will be repared, but all of them will be forgotten. Milan Kundera.

Thursday 1 May 2008

Rag bag again


This is the Xth post I start with the idea "so long no write"... and the truth is that by that sentence I try to explain that I am losing cohesion, because inspiration moments vanish, although I must say they are fewer than the used to be, because now work absorbs almost everything.

When long ago I prepared to fall in love with my job, I never imagined it would be such an absorbing relationship. Of course, that's what obssesions have.
So, I figured out that the soultion of several posts in one would be ok now too. I'm sorry for those who expected normal frequency. By the way, I've realise with a quick and dirty analysis that mi average in the blog is two posts per week.

Let's go to ir:
- Varied therapies, and surprising and strange results.
- How to prove oneself to the extreme.

If I haven't managed still to send you out of here, continue reading, please
By the way, I'm in the point I thought I'd never be: not answering emails (I read them avidly, though).

No comments: