None of the injustices committed will be repared, but all of them will be forgotten. Milan Kundera.

Thursday 1 May 2008

Varied therapies, and surprising and strange results


After so many years without believing in something, you finally find someone who can explain it right and magically, you recover your faith. N matter on what, in people, indreams, in angels, in composition of light foods... you just recover your faith and change yoour side. You become a converted, which is somehow worse, but we will speak about virtues and faults of converted people other day...

I didn't believe in therapy. I just said it to say so, to refer to some situations in which girls tell each other our sad things (because sad things deserve therapy, while happy things deserve only a call) and we clean our chests just gossiping about some characters.

But, finally, after a weekend of spekaing, I am convinced. Indeed, I have the hloy proof that the therapy that I am practising works! I cannot tell here its details, because I am superstitious (I had to believe in something!) and if I tell it, it's not going to work. But it is workingª

For example: there were lots of things I though were my fault, but weren't. Besides, I am summing up all the times I haven't done things because I've though that a person wouldn't like them, and that person has never realised nor appreciated. Starting from somewhere. All the habits that were never mine, all the false complicity because we never shared more than with the rest with the world, but I am so adaptable. Ia m angry with myself because all the times I have not allowed myself say or do something. I am happy that things have happened so that I can realise this now. I cannot have my time back, but of course, I can avoid doing it again.
You are not a mirror in which I can look.
I don't miss you because that wasn't me! And it's no worth neither that you miss me...

What's the matter Mary Jane, you had a hard day
As you place the don't disturb sign on the door
You lost your place in line again, what a pity
You never seem to want to dance anymore

It's a long way down
On this roller coaster
The last chance streetcar
Went off the track
And you're on it

I hear you're counting sheep again Mary Jane
What's the point of trying to dream anymore
I hear you're losing weight again Mary Jane
Do you ever wonder who you're losing it for

Well it's full speed baby
In the wrong direction
There's a few more bruises
If that's the way
You insist on heading

Please be honest Mary Jane
Are you happy
Please don't censor your tears

You're the sweet crusader
And you're on your way
You're the last great innocent
And that's why I love you

So take this moment Mary Jane and be selfish
Worry not about the cars that go by
All that matters Mary Jane is your freedom
Keep warm my dear, keep dry

Tell me
Tell me
What's the matter Mary Jane...
Mary Jane, Alanis Morrissette.

And yes, I am angry, with you, with me and with the world, because we all three allowed the thing to arrive where it did. But in spite of being angry with myself, I still love me more than before. So don't bother to come back.

No comments: